Skip to content
- Buy fenugreek seeds, lentils, and other seeds, also buy a potato and a bunch of carrots.
- Cut the potato in half, and cut the bottoms off of the carrots.
- Soak them in water overnight.
- Line plastic cans with paper towels. Place one type of seeds in there with a 1/4 cup of water. Repeat for all 4 seed types.
- Get three plastic dishes and put on potato slice in each, and carrot tops in the remaining one. Fill with water.
- Sit plants/seeds until you see roots growing. Make observations every day!